Wow! I finally dived into this blogging business! Thanks, Mamabeck! :) It took me a while to figure out how adding the photo works, but I did it! There I am :)
We're extremely busy around these parts at the moment. The revival teams from TN arrive Friday afternoon, and S' ordination is on Saturday. I was busy today finishing up with rolling paint on walls, laundry, caring for H, running errands and being ready for Church this evening. It was a challenging but fun day! A good day. I still have the bedrooms to get organized, but I know the Lord will help me to be ready!
I'm looking forward to this week of revival meetings, and the messages that will be preached. I'm praying the LORD will draw me ever closer to himself and help me learn more from Him. There will also be a singing quartet, a special treat :)
Now, I'm beginning to 'read the backs of my eyelids!'
TTFN,
Suzanne.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
::waving::
Beautiful job, 'Zanne! Glad to see your smiling face over there, too!
HUGS!
b
Yea!! I love blogs. I'm so glad you've got one.
The revival sounds great. I'm sure you'll post how it goes.
Hey girl! So glad to see your new blog. I look forward to keep up with you and the family. Enjoy the revival meeting...will be praying for you! ;o)
ap
HEy! So good to see you have a blog now! I am going to add you to my friend's list, ok? Looking forward to seeing pictures of that precious baby!!!
Post a Comment