Tuesday, July 3, 2007

From the 'Y' in the backyard to the Babe in the hospital!

Hi,

Another busy day here, and we did get a lot accomplished. Which is good. Sometimes days can be busy and I see very little accomplished, but those are more not than often :)

DHubby has been working so hard to set up the pasture for Pi. We had someone come this morning to dig a trench for a cold water line and an electric cable line that we need to give some 'umphf!' to the wire fence around the pasture! I helped to fill in the trenches and pack down the dirt as DH put together the water line. He asked me "Are you enjoying yourself?" I actually was, it's not every day I get to stomp around in dirt in a hole nearly up to my knees with the threat of heavy rain overhead :) Whilst DH was at the hardware store the rain came down, but I didn't mind. Being an English lass, I grew up with the rain! and hey, if you're gonna get dirty you may as well get good and wet too :) hehe.

I had to retire from my work before the last third was completed to check on H and get her lunch ready. DH finished up the trench and then came in and installed a new sink faucet, hooked up the ice-maker and the dishwasher! We have non-ice-cube-tray ice!!! This is the first ice-maker we have ever had so it's a novelty :)

Now, about this Honoring Your Husband Challenge. For today, I passed and I failed, but I think the scales lean more towards fail :( I think it will help if I write some goals down as I have seen others do, which I'll post after i've had a little prayerthink about them. With the Lord's grace, I'm going to do better tomorrow.

To end the day we visited a new family member that 'discovered America' today. She is such a sweetie and scrunches her nose up so cute. Congratulations to her new Mom and Dad!

TTFN,

Suzanne, DHubby and Pi.

No comments: