Thursday, September 20, 2007

My camera.....

Unfortunately has succommbed to 'Bloggeritus' as some of your cameras have done recently.
I was trying to carry too many things at once and dropped the camera on the tile floor. It did not bounce. It spread itself out in about 5 different directions!

The telephone people came by yesterday and chopped away at some of the pecan trees to clear them from the wires. *sniff, sniff* But we still have plenty and I'm looking forward to when they drop and we can gather them up!

H played in the back yard with Pudda while I picked the last of the grapes and I made the jam last night.

Pudda's wounds are healing well. They look to have closed up a little, and we haven't seen or heard of the offending cat anymore.

If I had my camera, I would have posted a photo of my pumpkin patch. The leaves are looking healthy and big ;-)

Take a look at the maps down below.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I'm sorry about your camera...that is so sad. On the other hand, I love the maps, they're really neat!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your camera. I guess when we check your blog, we should be praying that you get a new one! :o)

ap

wilkersonhome said...

Hi, Suzanne! Just wondering about you all...
Happy Thanksgiving!