H is my little big helper :-)
She takes the folded clothes to the bedroom
They land on the floor in a heap but
She's a joy to watch when she runs to get more
She bows her head and swings her arms
just wanting to help
She spies the bags full of groceries
Veggie cans and fruit juice
She knows where they go in the cupboards
But to lift them takes all of her strength
So one at a time she laps, back and forth from cupboard to sack
I see what she's doing and come to help
Together we put the groceries away
She's such a good girl, my helper today!
01.24.08
By Suzanne Allen
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sweet!
How precious! I can't wait for Jackson to grow up and help Mommy. But I don't want it to happen too fast.
That's sweet. :)
Post a Comment