Yes! We're now officially into the one month countdown of starting our journey back to GA!!! Some of you may not know, but DH is already there. "He went to prepare a house for us!!" :-) And H and I have been care-giving for a relative since the beginning of February here in ID. We miss our DH/"Sweet Daddy" as H calls him.
Little bump is doing well. Strong and active :) No sonogram pics to share yet as I haven't had one yet! Will be 5 months next Monday :)
Off to take H to the play park. She's got lots of energy to burn off :)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
S,
That's what happened here. I was a few more weeks along with baby. Matt came out to the Wild West to find a place for us. I didn't see the house in person until we'd already signed papers. :) He picked better than I could have. Keep us updated in your move. Have a great day! ~JL
Post a Comment