Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ok, The young and the old are down for a nap so I have a few minutes to have a go at this.... then the nap is where I'm headed!!

Where is your cell phone? Currently do not own one. Will be getting a disposable for our trip back to GA.

Your significant other? My Gorgeous-Hubby :) All alone in GA (not for long!!) working on our house and his lawn business....

Your hair? brown, chin length but will be trimmed and layered soon.

Your mother? Loving, generous, hard-working, and soon to be here.

Your father? Quiet, too hard-working, and a wonderful Papa. :-)

Your favorite thing? umm... at the moment, probably a painting my Grandfather did when he was 15. Which in 24 years time will be 100 yrs old!!

Your dream last night? I don't remember dreaming

Your favorite drink? A really nice cup of National Trust tea. But since I can't get any of that I'll settle for a really nice cup of Yorkshire tea :)

Your dream/goal? To be in God's will for my life honoring and pleasing Him.

The room you are in? The basement!

Your fear? Failing to do what the Lord wants me to do.

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Location? With my family of hopefully at least 4 kids by then ;-) Working in a church that is thriving, teaching my kids and working in my garden/providing for my family.

Where were you last night? Resting in bed.

What you are not? A loud, and look-at-me woman.

Muffins? Yes, please. Goes good with tea :)

One of your wish list items? To get a simplicity ellis changing table/dresser to go with babies' new crib that my great sister and her hubby bought for us.

Where you grew up? Bicester, England

The last thing you did? Put H down for her nap.

What are you wearing? khaki skirt and purple/black/ mauve stripe shirt.

Your TV on? Nope. Your pets? Down to just good ol' Pudda now (cat)She's here with me and will be coming back to GA. In her life-time so far she will have travelled close to 6,000 miles! by car of course!!

Your computer? UL's computer. Mine's in storage.

Your life? Busy, exciting and about to get more so!

Your mood? Tired but still going. Now if H wakes up before I get my nap in I might get a bit cranky ;)

Missing someone? My hubby.

Your car? Honda Pilot, which I really like. But come on guys... make your windscreen wiper replacements more available. The local Honda dealership here is 30 miles away!! I can give you a few good names... stock 'em at Auto Zone, Shucks, Jiffy Lube and Wal-Mart!!

Something you are not wearing? ummm.... a hat.

Favorite store? I don't have one.

Your summer? Being at home with my hubby and preparing for arrival of new baby!!

Your favorite color? Blues

When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday, but I can't remember what it was H did.

Last time you cried? When H broke my glasses and then I found out she posted a dvd in the vcr!!

Who will repost this? YOU! I tag YOU! If you play along, let me know in the comments, and I'll come visit you. (I like the way she worded that!)

No comments: