Oh what a precious family. I bet you are the most absolute sweetest mommy ever! I'm sorry to hear about your rough September, but I'm so glad you're doing better.
My name is Suzanne. I am wife to my wonderful husband of nearly 10 years, and best friend, Shaun. We have 5 children. We did not get to hold our first child and he/she is awaiting us in Heaven. Then there's Hannah, she's loving Pre-K homeschool and riding her bike! Following big sis close behind is Nate, who loves cars, trucks and guns! and Caleb our little Bubba is learning to walk. We will be expecting our 5th little blessing in July of this year! Our family loves God and we are drawing closer to our Lord Jesus Christ as we learn from Him each day.
3 comments:
Thank you for posting a pic! Just gorgeous!!! :D
Hugs to all four of you!
beck
You are Lookin' Good!
Oh what a precious family. I bet you are the most absolute sweetest mommy ever! I'm sorry to hear about your rough September, but I'm so glad you're doing better.
Post a Comment